Caledon’s Leadership Forum for Women
- We usually meet the 1st Thursday of every other month (check speaker list for dates and locations);
- Check-in and icebreaker/warm-up activity is at noon. Meeting starts at 12:30 and runs for 90 minutes;
- There is time for networking after our meeting;
- Non-refundable/transferable Early-bird Fee is $28, Regular rate is $38;
- A variety of wraps, granola bars, fruit, coffee and tea is provided;
- Speakers will present topics that will be discussed in an open forum (post-presentation);
- Learn to deliver an engaging 5 second introduction and enjoy growing a supportive professional network through the Forum;
- You will receive the participant roaster and have access to our on-line community;
- The Leadership Forum is run on a non-profit model with proceeds going back into the community supporting empowerment programs for girls. Thank you to our guest speakers who donate their time as part of our ongoing effort to support this worthy cause.
It is important to us that you feel welcome from the moment you step in the door. You will be flagged at reception as a first-time attendee. This is so we can get you introduced to a member of the team during our icebreaker activity. The guests are divided into smaller groups as they arrive so we can start discussing the topic that our speaker will be presenting.
At every meeting, a Forum Team member facilitates an exercise where you get to practice your introduction. After you register, you will receive a copy of the introduction template so you have a chance to prepare before the meeting. You will also receive a document that describes the many ways you can grow your professional network through the Leadership Forum.
Be sure to review the Qualities of an Authentic Leader, the Roles of Authentic Leadership and the messages in our drop down menu to have an understanding of the diverse group of career women we welcome to our community.
email@example.com | 905-951-1217